Hi! 🤗 I will be sharing with you my make up bag essentials. These are the products that I always bring with me wherever I go. I love my makeup kit to be lightweight and easy to carry around. However, it should have the products that I'll need whenever touch ups is necessary. So, let's get to it!
For the kit itself, I basically use this floral, bright-coloured Clinique pouch that was given to me by my mom. I think she got it as a freebie. (Shout out to my amazing mom for this! I love you mom!😘)
Here's how it looks:
I really love how spacious it is, provides enough space for my stuffs and extras.
My Makeup Bag Essentials:
- Hygienix Antibacterial Hand Spray (Alert! Germophobe here🙋🏻)
- Victoria's Secret Love Pink Body Lotion
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC30
- Gatsby Oil Clear Sheet
- Missha Under Eye Brightener
- Nichido Eye Brow Trimmer
- Etude House Drawing Eye Brown in Natural Brown
- Etude House Color My Brows in Light Brown
- K Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner Bulgarian Rose Water in Black
- Dolly Wink Eyeliner in White/Champagne
- Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 HR Gel-Cream Shadow in Bad to the Bronze
- Burt's Bees Pomegranate Moisturizing Lip Balm
- Kylie Lip Kit in Posie K
- MAC Ruby Woo
- MAC Dainty Blush
- Real Techniques Multi Task Brush
- Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush
- Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics
Whoaaa… It may seem a lot but these are the products that I need each and everyday. Nonetheless, the important part for me is that they fit snugly to my make up bag itself. Believe it or not it's not that heavy! Oh and BTW, I do change the lippies that I carry around with me every now and then depending on my mood.
So, that's it. I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you so much for droppin' by. I really hope you have a great one!