Hi there! 🤗 So, I’m absolutely grateful to tell yáll that I got nominated for the Liebster Award for the first time in my blogging journey. I’m really glad to be chosen by Shri of Decoding Beauty blog. If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do so as her blog contains a lot of amazing articles and stuffs all related to beauty! I, myself really admire her blog. Thank you so much Shri for the nomination! 💖
I did some little research regarding the Liebster Award and here’s what I found out. The Liebster Award is provided to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Being nominated for the award will surely give these blogs some exposure to the internet and help them be discovered. In case you’re wondering, “Liebster” is a German word which means “valued”. For more information about the Liebster Award you may check The Global Aussie blog.
The Liebster Award Rules
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
10 Random Facts About Me
- I love ramen and salmon sashimi
- I have 2 siblings, 1 girl and 1 boy
- I’m a registered nurse
- Black, Gray, and White are my favorite colors
- I’m a coffee addict
- I’m an impulsive buyer
- I want to learn how to bake
- I’m a very optimistic person
- I’m a huge Harry Potter fan
- I enjoy watching Disney Films all the time
My answers to Shri’s questions:
- Who is your favorite super hero and (optional) why?
My favorite superhero would be the Scarlet Witch or Wanda Maximoff of Marvel Comics. I think her powers are super cool, imagine being able to transform reality in several ways one can ever imagine.
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and (optional) why?
I would love to go to South Korea to experience the culture, get to taste their food and do some beauty and skin care shopping.
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Vegemite. I just can’t explain it’s taste.
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Cheerful. Passionate. Optimistic.
- What is the thing you’re most afraid of?
Are ghosts considered a thing?
- What was the last movie you watched?
Disney Pixar’s Cars 3.
- What makes you angry?
People talking behind my back.
- If you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you prefer doing?
Reading educational or story books to my son.
- Which movie or book did you find the most inspiring and why?
Hacksaw Ridge. It showed that anybody can express themselves in their own ways and believing in yourself will allow you to move mountains no matter what.
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
Perseverance is stubbornness with a purpose – Josh Shipp
- What’s the #1 most played song on your playlist?
Bohemian Rhapsody by the Queen
I nominate the following bloggers, Congratulations!
My Questions to the Nominees:
- What is the best food you’ve ever had?
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
- One thing on your bucket list
- Favorite TV show?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- Where would your dream holiday destination be?
- First product/ make up product you ever bought?
- Favorite book? Why?
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 5 years?
- What are your hobbies?
- Why did you start your blog?
Thank you so much for reading! For the nominees, I look forward to reading your answers. Shri, I apologize that this took a while, again, thank you so much for nominating me. 💕